27 Jul 2012

Necromantic Blood Bowl, Imperial Guard and Pathfinder

Hi folks, 

Back again after a messy few weeks of "real life" stuff, I am back and painting again :)

Have been getting on with the Blood Bowl Necromantic team, and have taken some pics of where I stand with them so far.

The finished (except for basing) players:





The not quite but not far from being finished:


The next victims ready to take some painting:


And these fellas waiting to get there gaps green stuffed and paint on:


I am hoping to get the Werewolves and staff completed my Wednesday or next weekend at the latest, so that I can finish the zombie conversions and get them primed and ready for painting soon after.

I also had a couple of days of inspired painting with my Imperial Guard army and churned out a ton of troops :

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I also tried my hand with some conversions too:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I am really happy with how the conversions have turned out, they just need green stuffing to finish them off before i can paint them up.

And here is a random shot of what I can Field at the moment:


I have also painted up a few pathfinder minis for my GM and other players in my group, the GM stuff is for an ongoing campaign he runs on a Sunday and so i cannot post them here just yet, just in case they are spotted before they are meant to be and I feel the wrath of the GM's months of forward planning! 

I can however post this banjo toting Dwarf Bard I painted up for another player:


There is probably more stuff I have done and forgotten about but that's my own fault for infrequent posting on this blog, I will as always try my best to be more regular.

Stay frosty people, 

Apoc

No comments:

Post a Comment