28 Apr 2011

Sly Marbo and his merry men

Photobucket Decided on which army to go ahead with :)

Have also found my new bestest ever highlighting colour too whilst I was painting up my Sly conversion; Space wolf grey! Doesn’t drain the colour like white or bleached bone and is easy to work with for good looking results :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


At the minute, I am painting the base blue on all the chaps you can see in the picture. Very boring and slow going but it needs t be done. They were all sprayed with my airbrush for the grey when I first got it, using the same colours as by hand; I work from codex grey up to fortress grey. The blue starts with fenris grey and goes up through shadow grey to space wolf grey.

I did mean to put some tutorials up, if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll see what I can knock together :)

Anyway, back to the grind!

Apoc





4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Guard Infantry for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah tutorials would be wicked.
    still cant get enough of that marbo conversion, the model really is just perfect!
    craig @ cadian8th

    ReplyDelete
  3. still interested in tutorials. You have the best looking guard on the net!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I will see what i can do for you :)

    Anything in particular you'd like to see?

    ReplyDelete