21 Mar 2010

Quick and blurry update




Not the greatest pics but here are the sniper, vox operator and the start of the melta gunner
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for the poor quality, I need to get some cash together for a new camera, tripod and beeter lights! lol, thats alot of smurfs to paint ;o)

Will try and finish off the squad today and tomorrow, then it is on to my commander.

I'm thinking of doing his coat in camo to match the rest, but instead of blue blobs they will be aquila's if i can manage the freehand. Failing that i could try the FW brass etch which will be easier to paint put really fiddly to apply i should imagine.

What do you guys think?

Apoc

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that camo scheme, good luck with a the aquila camo cloak, that'll be some inpressive freehand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic looking models! I don't think I've seen your troops before, and that's some quality painting! I think white can be a hard colour to do, but you've pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, its sw grey but not far off ;o) thanks for your kind words though!

    ReplyDelete