3 Jun 2012

Blood Bowl

Hi folks,

Back again and now with a considerable lack of college work to do! 2 more exams and I am finished until September, so I can get cracking with all my outstanding projects whilst i still have the time :)

Spent yesterday and today working on the two Blood Bowl teams that have been popping up on here over the last few posts. First up, the GW Undead team:









Having a blast painting these cool mini's in the Champions of Death colour scheme, still need a little finishing off and the bases need some turf, but otherwise I am really happy so far.

Next we have the second Necromantic team, still need to finish the conversion work on the zombies but just had to get some paint on to these two AWESOME minis...





I wanted to break up the big slab of flesh these monstrosities possess, so I added a few different rotting skin tones in there to do just that. Rotten flesh was used to highlight up from the base colours of Dark Flesh, Dheneb Stone and Tallarn Flesh to give them a sickly to tone. The Rotten Flesh parts were highlighted up using white and Sunburst yellow.

Have enjoyed working on both of these teams so far and have built up a good head of steam to get these finished.

I have also been doing a little painting for my Pathfinder games too, first up is my Cleric; Cook.


A couple of small conversions to the Dirk - Male Rogue miniature by Reaper Miniatures, new shield, light hammer, pack and pouch. Nothing fancy but he has plenty of character.

Next I have just primed another Pathfinder miniature to work on between Blood Bowl teams, a female ninja called Xue Shinra (Final Fantasy = Best Game EVER!)


Based on the Ameiko Kaijitsu mini, also by Reaper. I kept it fairly simple conversion wise by making a new blade for her (supposed to be a wakizashi) and adding a hilt to the existing Scabbard (will be a second  wakizashi or possibly a Katana).

Hopefully with a little more time on my hands, I will have more to post soon. 

Until then, be good.

Apoc

2 comments:

  1. Is that not the Undead Team since it has mummies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, must have licked the brush one too many times today :) good spot, i will change it now.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete